This Loaded Egg Wrap is packed with two kinds of meat, cheese, veggies and a tangy sauce!
Do you love breakfast for dinner? I have no idea why, but breakfast food is just more satisfying after a long day, isn’t it? This Loaded Egg Wrap is one of our favorite quick and easy meals! This recipe is super versatile and easy to customize based on your personal preferences.
Loaded Egg Wrap Ingredients
As always, you will find the entire recipe below, just keep scrolling. This is just a quick overview of the ingredients you will need to make this easy breakfast wrap:
- Tortilla: regular, gluten free or low carb all work well
- Meat: cooked bacon, deli ham
- Eggs: cooked, fried eggs
- Swiss cheese: good quality sliced Swiss cheese
- Vegetables: lettuce (tomato also if desired)
- Condiments: Dijon, honey and mayonnaise
How do I make a Loaded Egg Wrap?
This egg wrap is super easy to make! Simply follow these three basic steps!
- Warm a tortilla in a large skillet or in a microwave so it is easily pliable.
- Combine the dijon, honey and mayonnaise until smooth. Spread the sauce on each warm tortilla. Top with cooked egg, Swiss cheese, deli ham, cooked bacon and lettuce.
- Tightly wrap the tortilla and slice in half. Enjoy!
Tips for the Best Egg Wrap
- Use a large tortilla, also called burrito size. This is big enough to pack in all of the ingredients and still be easy enough to handle!
- I prefer thinner sliced deli ham since this wrap is so loaded, but you can use thick sliced ham if you prefer.
- Heat the tortilla in the microwave or in the skillet before assembling to make the tortilla easily pliable.
What are some other easy healthy recipes?
I am always on the hunt for simple, healthy recipes. I love this California Turkey Club Wrap, it is quick, easy and packed with flavor! These are some of my other go to recipes:
- Easy Grilled Zucchini and Hummus Wrap (vegetarian)
- Steak Rolls (low carb, keto, gluten free)
- Crispy Zucchini Fries
- One Pan Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Other Breakfast Recipes
- BLT Lettuce Wraps (keto, great for meal prep)
- Ham Egg and Cheese Quesadilla
- Keto Ham and Cheese Breakfast Biscuits
- 4-6 slices of deli ham
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crisp
- 2 eggs, (divided, one per wrap)
- 2 slices of swiss cheese
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- 2 large tortilla wraps (regular, low carb, or gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine the mustard, honey and mayonnaise, set aside.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and lightly spray with cooking spray. Beat the eggs and pour into the skillet. Allow the egg to cook 20-30 seconds until it begins to set, flip the egg and remove from the skillet when done. Repeat with the second egg.
- Place each tortilla in a skillet over medium low heat for bout 30 seconds, until easily pliable.
- Place each tortilla on a plate. Top with the honey mustard sauce. Top with the cooked egg, cheese, ham, bacon, and lettuce.
- Carefully roll your wrap and slice down the center.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 260mgSodium: 320mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 8gSugar: 7gProtein: 29g