These easy Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps are loaded with chopped chicken, crisp vegetables and sweet and spicy Thai peanut sauce!
It’s no secret I love wraps, I have an entire site dedicated to them! These Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps have everything I love in them, a good flavorful sauce, crisp vegetables tender chicken and a little crunch added for good measure! These make a great refreshing lunch or the perfect meal prep option!
This is not your regular chicken salad. Instead of an old school chicken salad loaded with mayonnaise, celery, grapes and nuts, this has an explosion of unexpected flavors! Chunks of tender chicken are paired with crisp vegetables and paired with a delicious peanut sauce. This is an exciting, flavorful chicken recipe you will want to make over and over.
What ingredients do you need for Thai Chicken Salad?
The key ingredient for this recipe is the delicious Thai peanut sauce! I use this recipe, it is a copycat of Panera’s Thai Chili Vinaigrette. It is a fantastic sauce for salads, wraps, as a dip or marinade. As written the recipe uses honey, however you can make this keto by subbing equal amounts of Brown Sugar Swerve, Monkfruit, or a sugar free maple syrup option. Aside from this sauce you need:
- Cooked, chopped chicken
- Snap Peas
- Green Onions
This is a great way to use up rotisserie chicken if you are in a time crunch. Also, leftover grilled or shredded chicken work just fine for this recipe too!
How do you make low carb Chicken Salad?
This is seriously the easiest recipe ever. You simply combine the chopped chicken, mayonnaise, peanut sauce (keto version without the honey), green onions, snap peas, radishes, and peanuts. Allow the mixture to chill to really let the flavors meld together. You can eat this on it’s own, or my favorite is wrapped in crunchy iceberg lettuce.
If you are low carb, but not keto you can eat these with Simple Mills Almond Flour crackers, they lower in carb than regular crackers and make this a perfect lunch.
What are some easy keto meal prep lunches?
I love coming up with easy keto recipes so I’ve gathered some of my favorite low carb meal prep ideas. If you are new to keto you are probably finding it pretty tricky finding easy to pack lunch options. So often go to lunches are sandwiches, wraps, yogurt or fruit which are hard to fit in a keto diet. These are some of my favorite easy meal prep ideas:
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites (less than one net carb each)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (good warm or cold, under 4 net carbs)
- Keto Cheddar Garlic Biscuits (2 net carbs and great for making little sliders)
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap (super popular and easy!)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits (under 5 net carbs and can be made several days in advance)
- Cold cuts and Keto Chili Cheese Chips (under 1 net carb) make a great snack
What are some other easy low carb recipes?
- One Pan Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap
- Keto Chili
- Crispy Keto Salmon Patties
- Keto Lemon Chia Seed Pudding
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 1 cup snap peas, chopped
- 2 radishes, chopped
- 2.5 tablespoons peanuts
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon thai peanut sauce (recipe link below)
- Combine all ingredients, including the thai peanut sauce in a mixing bowl. Stir well and chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Excellent served in a lettuce wrap, over a salad or with low carb crackers.
I use this recipe and use Brown Sugar Swerve or a sugar free maple syrup substitute in place of the honey. If you find the mixture hard to mix just micorwave 10-15 seconds and whisk until smooth.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: Heaping 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 8.1gCholesterol: 2.9mgSodium: 116mgCarbohydrates: 5.1gFiber: 2gSugar: 1.7gProtein: 3.4g