This quick and easy Keto Turkey Club Wrap is loaded with deli turkey, salty bacon, crisp lettuce and tender avocado! The perfect low carb lunch recipe under 4 net carbs!
Lettuce wraps have become my go to lunch! One of my favorite recipes is this Keto Buffalo Chicken Wrap. It has all of the flavor of buffalo wings, but in a simple lettuce wrap! Tons of flavor without all of the carbs.
This Keto Turkey Club Wrap is a new favorite that is even easier because you don’t have to grill chicken ahead of time. This recipe uses deli turkey which makes it an ultra quick meal great for lunch or an effortless dinner! If you are following a low carb diet pair this wrap with some of my favorite Keto Zucchini Fries for a hearty, yet healthy meal!
What ingredients do you need for a Keto Turkey Club Wrap?
- Lettuce: See notes below on the best varieties to use.
- Turkey: Sliced deli turkey, can be roasted, smoked or your favorite variety.
- Bacon: Cooked, crispy bacon
- Cheddar: Sliced Cheddar, or your favorite cheese.
What kind of lettuce is best for lettuce wraps?
This is a common question. Lettuce wraps can be incredibly refreshing and provide a very satisfying crunch, but not all lettuce is created equal. Depending on the kind of lettuce wrap you are preparing you may find certain types of lettuce fit your needs better.
- Iceberg Lettuce: nice crunch, inexpensive but a little harder to roll
- Romaine Lettuce: some crunch, easier to roll
- Butter Lettuce: little to no crunch, but holds fillings well
In this Keto Club Lettuce Wrap I use several leaves of romaine lettuce, they are large and roll easily. Iceberg lettuce is what I use in my favorite Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap because it has a great crunch and is very inexpensive. Butter lettuce is also a good option as it holds fillings really well but it doesn’t have the same crunch.
How do you make a Keto Turkey Club Wrap?
- The first step is to layer several lettuce leaves overlapping one another, this creates your “tortilla” you will build your wrap on.
- Spread mustard and mayonnaise on the lettuce just like you would a tortilla or slice of bread. Top with one slice of cheese.
- Add turkey slices, cooked bacon, avocado, tomato slices down the center of the wrap. Top with salt and pepper.
- Roll very tightly and slice down the center. You can use toothpick to secure the wraps if needed.
What are some other easy low carb recipes?
I love coming up with easy keto recipes so I’ve gathered some of my favorite low carb meal prep ideas. If you are new to keto you are probably finding it pretty tricky finding easy to pack lunch options. So often go to lunches are sandwiches, wraps, yogurt or fruit which are hard to fit in a keto diet. These are some of my favorite easy meal prep ideas:
- Keto Pizza Bites (less than one net carb each and one batch makes a ton)
- Amazing Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars (my favorite keto dessert and under 4 net carbs each)
- Sausage Egg and Cheese Bites (less than one net carb each)
- Keto Cheddar Garlic Biscuits (2 net carbs and great for making little sliders)
- Cheesy Broccoli Bites (less than 1 net carb, perfect when you want a meatless snack)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits (under 5 net carbs and can be made several days in advance)
Other Easy Wrap Recipes
- Keto Turkey Bacon Ranch Wrap (made in a cheese wrap)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (good warm or cold, under 4 net carbs)
- Keto BLT lettuce Wraps (2 net carbs and can be made in minutes)
- Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels (great for meal prep and parties)
This quick and easy Keto Turkey Club Wrap is loaded with deli turkey, salty bacon, crisp lettuce and tender avocado! The perfect low carb lunch recipe!
- 2-3 leaves of lettuce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 3 slices of turkey
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked
- 3-4 small tomato slices (I used one Campari tomato)
- 2 slices avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lay 2-3 slices of lettuce slightly overlapping.
- Top with mustard, mayonnaise and one slice of cheese.
- Layer the turkey, bacon, tomato, avodao, salt and pepper down the center of the wrap.
- Wrap tightly slice down the center, use a toothpick to secure if needed
Serving Size:1 wrap
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 24.2gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 640gCholesterol: 54mgCarbohydrates: 7.1gNet Carbohydrates: 3.8gFiber: 3.3gSugar: 2.1gProtein: 16.9g