This Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap is just what you need to shake you out of your recipe rut!
Chicken Caesar Salad is without a doubt a timeless classic, and this warm tortilla stuffed with grilled chicken, bacon, Caesar dressing, tangy parmesan, swiss cheese and crunchy lettuce and tomato makes for the perfect lunch-on-the-go option.
Cooked chicken can be kept in the fridge for a few days, making this gorgeous twist on the world-famous Caesar salad a great contender for easy-peasy meal prep, alongside reduced food waste.
With its simple and complimentary flavors, this Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap will soon become a lunchbox staple for the whole family!
Ingredients Needed for Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap
- Large Tortilla
- Grilled Chicken
- Parmesan Cheese
- Swiss Cheese
- Caesar Dressing
What kind of chicken should I use?
You can use whatever chicken you like! This wrap is perfectly suited to leftover chicken, but it also works really well with rotisserie, grilled or shredded chicken. Feel free to opt for whatever you have to hand, because when it comes to quick and easy lunches, convenience is key.
What kind of wrap should I use?
Essentially, you can use whatever wrap option you prefer (or even forgo the wrap completely!) This recipe is super versatile and completely adaptable to your personal preferences.
Large 12-inch tortillas tend to work best, and it’s perfectly fine to use a low-carb or gluten free option instead of a regular flour tortilla. If you’d like to make tacos, small 6-inch tortillas will work best.
Other Easy Wrap Recipes
If you’re looking for new and exciting wrap recipes for your lunchbox, try out some of these super quick and easy ideas. Whatever your favorite ingredients, diet plan or food intolerances, there’s guaranteed to be a gorgeous new wrap out there to tantalize your taste buds!
- Packed with veggies, creamy cheese and hummus, this Grilled Zucchini Hummus Wrap is the perfect vegetarian option.
- If you’re looking for something simple yet tasty and protein-packed, give this Keto Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wrap a try.
- For the perfect balance of filling yet low-carb goodness, check out the Keto Club Lettuce Wrap.
- If you like a little heat, spice up your life with this sharp Chicken Bacon Ranch Wrap.
Other Easy Chicken Recipes
Chicken is hands-down one of my favorite versatile ingredients – the possibilities really are endless with this family favorite. Despite its humble nature, chicken needn’t be bland; take a look at these gorgeous recipes for some serious inspiration.
- This Balsamic Grilled Chicken will make the perfect addition to your favorite wraps or salads.
- For something a little different, why not cook up some Keto Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats in the oven or air fryer for your next low-carb dinner?
- These Keto Buffalo Chicken Muffins are the perfect meal-prep staple. Loaded with tangy buffalo sauce and cheese, they’re bound to be a hit with the whole family!
- Speaking of a hit with the whole family, this Broccoli Cheddar Chicken packed with cheese is the ultimate comfort food.
- 1/2 cup sliced Chicken
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 tablespoon Caesar Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan
- 1 slice Swiss cheese
- 3 Lettuce leaves
- 2-3 small tomato slices
- 1 large Tortilla (see notes below)
- Begin by warming a large tortilla in the microwave for 15 seconds or my preferred method is in a very lightly greased skillet. By warming the tortilla it makes it much more pliable and easier to wrap.
- Spread the dressing over the tortilla evenly, next sprinkle the parmesan over the tortilla.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, Swiss cheese, grilled chicken sliced and bacon.
- Carefully roll the tortilla tightly as it will be packed! Slice down the center and enjoy!
For Gluten Free: Use a gluten free tortilla, such as Mission. The Chipotle Mayo I mentioned is gluten free.
For Keto: Use a low carb wrap (most low carb wraps range from 3-5 net carbs) and leave the tomato off.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 387Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 123mgSodium: 1019mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 6gSugar: 8gProtein: 34g