These BLT Egg Wraps are quick, easy and perfect for a low carb keto friendly breakfast! Enjoy two loaded wraps for only 4.4 net carbs!
If you are looking for a simple low carb wrap, look no further! These BLT Egg Wraps feature crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes, salty bacon and scrambled eggs for a hearty breakfast or dinner! Summer is within reach and fresh garden produce is almost here! My garden has an abundance of lettuce right now and hopefully we will have tomatoes within the next few weeks! One of my favorite summer foods is a delicious BLT!
This BLT Egg Wrap features everything you love about a classic BLT but with the addition of scrambled eggs. You can easily customize this based on your preference. You can prepare your eggs a different way or add cheese to your scrambled eggs. Whatever you choose to do it is a quick, easy, low carb meal!
What ingredients do you need for BLT Egg Wraps?
- Salt and pepper
How do you make a BLT Egg Wrap?
These easy wraps have just a few basic ingredients, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, eggs, salt and pepper.
- The first step is to lay the lettuce leaves to create a base.
- Spread a nice thin layer of mayonnaise right on the leaf.
- Then top it with crispy bacon, sliced tomato, cooked scrambled eggs, salt and pepper.
What kind of lettuce is best for lettuce wraps?
- Iceberg Lettuce: nice crunch, inexpensive but a little harder to roll
- Romaine Lettuce: some crunch, easier to roll
- Butter Lettuce: little to no crunch, but holds fillings well
In these BLT Egg Wraps I use romaine lettuce, they are large and roll easily. Iceberg lettuce is what I use in my favorite Keto Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap because it has a great crunch and is very inexpensive. Butter lettuce is also a good option as it holds fillings really well but it doesn’t have the same crunch.
What are some healthy ingredients to add to wraps?
While this recipe is very easy and tasty as written there are some easy additions you can make to create an even more filling wrap. Some healthy, low carb ingredients you could add to any wrap, including this one is:
- Sliced Avocado
- Onions: chopped green onions, thinly sliced red onion
- Sliced Radish
- Sliced Peppers
- Cheese: Pepper Jack, cheddar, or Colby jack
What are some other easy low carb recipes?
- Keto Chili Cheese Chips (one net carb and they taste like Chili Cheese Fritos!)
- Keto Lemon Cheesecake Bars (under 4 net carbs)
- Keto Chocolate Cheesecake (3 net carbs!)
- Easy Keto Pizza Bites (about one net carb each, great for meal prep)
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wrap (about 4 net carbs)
- Keto Sesame Shrimp Skewers (2 net carbs per serving, yes really!)
- One Pan Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet (under 4 net carbs and everything you love about a cheeseburger)
- Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos (pictured below)
These BLT Egg Wraps are quick, easy and perfect for a low carb keto friendly breakfast!
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crisp
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 2 slices of lettuce (romaine, butter or iceberg)
- 4 small tomato slices
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Divide all of the ingredients to make two wraps, on one lettuce leaf spread with 1/2 tablespoon mayonnaise, 2 slices of bacon, half the scrambled eggs, 2 slices of tomato and salt and pepper to taste
Serving Size:2 wraps, serves 1 person
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 685Total Fat: 60.3gCholesterol: 450mgSodium: 1010mgCarbohydrates: 6.3gNet Carbohydrates: 4.4gFiber: 1.9gSugar: 3.7gProtein: 28g